Monday, October 31, 2011

HELP!

Hello there long time no see:)
So for the past few weeks..I've been contemplating on whether or not to create a new blog.
This new blog will consist of beauty hauls reviews you know beauty blogger type of stuff.
I was thinking if I should just convert this one here. It's hard for me to manage this one as it is I don't know if I can handle another one at the moment. Ive had this type of blog before but accidentally closed it (I cant remember why) when I launched this one. I blame the lovely bloggers who put this idea in my head I enjoy reading their posts so much its making me want to do it too. :) Let me know what you think and if it would be a lot to ask of you the reader to keep up with both of my blogs? Or would you rather just it be a one stop shop..where you can get not only an overdose of eyebrows but beauty related stuff as well??
Please leave me a comment or tweet me your opinion I would love to hear your input!
xo
<3
Thank you all in advance!

2 comments:

  1. i love the idea!!!!! i say you go for it!!! i love your brow posts but i love makeup hauls too!! u can do everything in one!! maybe revamping this one?? yay im excited now!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. stick to this one n just convert it i say

    ReplyDelete