Friday, April 20, 2012

A bunch of randomness

Well hello to you lovely readers I decide to do a random post lets see where this goes Truth is I was inspired to do a post today I guess because I finally have had time to check out blogs my computer and not my phone. I still dont know why I can't comment via the internet its too much of a hassle from my phone as well. I need to fix this pronto.
My semester is finally coming to an end first or second week of MAY!! This has been one crazy semester I honestly don't even know how I managed, i'm definitely keeping my word and taking a break from school it has become very overwhelming for me especially within these last few months. :( I just want these months to fly so my mommy can fully recover from her triple bypass she had earlier this year. SO hopefully after these 12 assignments total I have (this includes final exams and projects) I will try my best to get back on my blog grind!
I may have a blog sale coming soon for you lovelies! My sister from another mister is a makeup hoarder like the rest of us and has guts to finally give those lonely babies a new home!:D

I want to blog about my everlasting journey of weight loss I started in November 2010 and as of April 2012 I have lost 47 lbs I still have roughly 50 lbs to go but I know I will get there eventually! I wanna share my daily thoughts it's hard some days but you must never give up it will be worth it! I wanna inspire those and motivate those who want to lose weight or even get healthy. I got an idea from a blogger/guru who is going to do like a weight loss challenge and give a reward which I think is a GREAT IDEA!! I want to start one of my own with those who are on the same page as me, I think this will be a great way for those who need a support system and to get ideas or tricks to help lose weight we can share with one another and all lose weight together!!! For example this one that I got from pinterest
:D let me know what you think about this I still have some thinking as to how to start this little project..


what else is in this big head of mines..hmmm
I need to start growing my nails out!!!

I love that I finally decided to grow my hair out I just love this picture my niece braided my hair..


Well I guess that's about it hope you all have a great weekend!
xo

6 comments:

  1. I love that idea of the pounds lost! that gives me some inspiration to keep my eye on what i've accomplished. i know jumping on scale can show you what you've lost but if you have something like to constantly look at it help you to continue to loose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I might have to do this let me know if you do:) thanks monica for reading

      Delete
  2. you're a strong person honey and I can tell you can pull through anything thrown your way. stay strong and know i'm always here for you :) I hope you reach your weight loss goals! i'm trying to loose a couple of pounds too but ugh i'm just soooo lazy lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that idea!!!! i know you will keep doing great and dont forget you have alot of support!!!! :) so happy to see i had a comment from you!!!!!!! ♥ and gosh i need to grow out my nails too!! stressing so i chopped them off, so i gotta use my sally hansen hard nails to get me started!! miss you sissy face!! hope to see another post soon!! xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep pushiong momma i know alot gets in your way and it gets hard at time to think positive but have faith boo i luv ya n im always here for u!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY SISSY face!!!!!! i tagged you!! go see my last post!! :)

    ReplyDelete