Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My current favorite!



Well this is the one and only Melissa! Had I have never met her I would of never been inspired to create this blog. So Id like to THANK YOU! Hopefully in time other eyebrow addicts will come across this blog!

Why I love her brows:
The shape is beautiful! I want her shape so bad. And I personally think her eyebrows are twins, she may think otherwise because me and her refuse to believe are brows are perfect. So we mess with them until we indeed make them uneven. (in our eyes anyway) Her brows are also very dark and being that I have the same problem at times its difficult to fill them in. SO basically all the problems I have with mines she has too but her brows are perfect! & I want them!;) I have yet to see a person with the problems that I have and still seem to have banging brows like Melissa's. I have told you once ill tell you again I love them brows girl!
Xo

*Check Out Her Beauty Blog MeiMei

3 comments:

  1. hehe I want her brows too mine dont grow much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I love the whole concept for your blog! Thank you so much for doing a post on me! I can't even begin to tell you how shocked and happy I am. It is an honor to be a blog post on your new blog! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm so motivated to do more posts ah i'm excited, thanks ladies:)

    ReplyDelete