Monday, October 22, 2012

New everyday face routine

So as promised(a day late sorry) here is a little makeup post, I have been really into this look idky. I haven't really been into doing my eye makeup so this is how ive been wearing my mu. So i just apply elf eyelid primer to my entire eyelid next for liner I used three different eyeliners two liquid elf liquid liner and milani eye tech extreme liquid eyeliner in blackest black and a pencil Eyeliner for my water line I do my foundation using a liquid one today's choice was revlon photo ready foundation in 004 Nude Mac concealer and milani powder foundation (02 Fresco) to set it. For my brows i used my holy grail mac browset in girl boy. I use the tiniest bit of bronzer to contour havent gotten the whole blush and bronzing thing down just yet:)L
lastly for lipstick i used whatever lipstick i have handy today i had Revlon lipstick in 001 lilac
Mascara I completely forgot to take a pic of it. But I used Lancôme definicils which is my all time favorite mascara.
I think thats pretty much it. Hopefully you enjoyed this little post.
Xo

4 comments:

  1. very nice and natural looking. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why u so bootyful ma fraanddd?!? I love that Revlon lipstick, it's absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at that gorgeous face!!!!!! hey honey buns!!! im bak!! lol... jess got me again!!! :) xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous! thank you for sharing your routine. i love elf liners too! stay gorgeous

    rica xox
    www.LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete